Laurence Scott's blog
This week I was running a topic about which celebrities looking like muppets. No, not that sort of muppet, but as in the TV characters. One of many suggestions was that Anne widdecombe looked like animal from the muppets. This came about after I noticed that Janis Joplin looked like Miss Piggy (on the right).
On the show this week:
- Sky rains tadpoles in Japan
- Also, Man had over 100 needles in his body
- Finally, the Archbishop of Canterbury has said that U2 songs should be played in Church and that Churches should also pray for Google. I am going to have so much fun with this one!
All that will be on the show this Tuesday from 6.
On this week's show:
- Man finds $250,000 in street
- Also, Space travel makes you ugly
- And finally, I imagine what it would be like if Amy Winehouse and Duffy would have an argument (that will keep you guessing)
That and more will be on the show this Tuesday from 6.
Just in case you wonder what has happened to my musings about this week's show. I have been very busy working for exams next week, so there will be no musings this week.
This Tuesday from 6:
- Dog gets out of a hole after 25 days by loosing weight
- Also, Tot, 3, buys £8,000 digger
- Finally, a new way to test someones personallity
That and more will be on Future Radio this Tuesday from 6.
I hope you enjoyed my first show back after I was ill for two weeks. I was in hospital for some of the time on a drip. I was telling you how the drip got upset when I called it a drip!
After Sam sent in a bad joke and other people joined in I decleared it Bad Joke Tuesday. I was going to give away a goodie bag of prizes to the person who made the best image of what they might look like in the future on www.theoldtimersmachine.com, however there was a problem with the website, so I gave the goodie bag to the best worst joke, which cam from Tim.