Join all the voices in support of Community Radio!
Future Radio have been providing in depth coverage of the by-election and have invited all the candidates to appear on air. For a full list of all the candidates, and podcasts of the interviews click here
A podcast of the interview with David Cameron can be heard below:
13:44 minutes (9.81 MB)
Conservative Party Leader David Cameron came to Future Radio prior to the Norwich-North by-election to talk about Conservative policies and answer questions from listeners.
With the by-election for the vacant Norwich North going to vote on 23rd July, Future Radio has invited all the standing candidates to appear and discuss their policies, aims and objectives.
The first confirmed bookings we have will take place on our Community Chest programme and are as follows:
- Monday 13th July (11.30am) Thomas Burridge (Libertarian Party) (with Tim MacWilliam)
- Wednesday 15th July (10.15am) - April Pond (Liberal Democrats) (with Mike Stevens)
- Wednesday 15th July (12pm) - Craig Murray (Put an honest man into Parliament) (with Mike Stevens)
- Friday 17th July (10.30am) - Rupert Read (Green Party) (with Jasmine Reeves)
- Friday 17th July (11am) - Bill Holden (Independent) (with Jasmine Reeves)
- Monday 20th July (10.30am) - Chloe Smith (Conservatives) (with Tim MacWilliam)
- Monday 20th July (11.30am) Howling Laud (Monster Raving Loony Party) (with Tim MacWilliam)
- Tuesday 21st July (Time TBC) - Chris Ostrowski (Labour) (with Alison Turner)
- Wednesday 22nd July (10.20am) - Anne Fryatt (NOTA) (with Mike Stevens)
- Wednesday 22nd July (Time TBC) - Glenn Tingle (UKIP NN) (with Mike Stevens)
Check back for more information on other appearances as they are confirmed.
The full candidates for the Norwich North seat are:
- Peter Baggs, Independent
- Thomas Burridge, Libertarian Party
- Anne Fryatt, NOTA
- Bill Holden, Independent
- Howling Laud, the Official Monster Raving Loony Party
- Craig Murray, Put an Honest Man into Parliament
- Chris Ostrowski, Labour Party
- April Pond, Liberal Democrats
- Rupert Read, Green Party
- Chloe Smith, Conservative Party
- Glenn Tingle, UK Independence Party
- Robert West, British National Party