Live Sessions on Future Radio
26:04 minutes (11.93 MB)
Bernie get Floorboy in to do a session and have a chat
53:41 minutes (49.15 MB)
The Plucking Skanker popped into the studio for a right wrong up, be wowed as he mashes up a bunch of stuff with the aid of his laptop and a little box of fun, check out his myspace at http://www.myspace.com/pluckingskanker
40:18 minutes (18.45 MB)
Axel plays some bluesy numbers and has a chat to Bernie
60:01 minutes (34.03 MB)
- Will Wilson finds out about The Multiphonic Electronic Sound Mediatation Machine part of the Norwich fringe festival.
- Rebecca Chapman and Henry Layte talk about Chunky Move.
- Kate Roma talks about Smile off Your Face from the NNfestival at The Garage in Norwich.
- Mark Bond Webster reviews the discussion with Martin Amis held at The Playhouse part of the NNFestival 09.
- Rosanna Wynn-Williams is at Sign of the Times at the Theatre Royal.
- Rebecca Chapman and Louise Humphrey review Circa part of the NNFestival 09.
59:29 minutes (34.05 MB)
- Louise Humphrey reports live from the Jazz Boat trip part of the NNfestival 09.
- Kate Roma reports from the Spiegel tent where the BonanaFanaSocialClub took place.
- Thordis Fridriksson reviews the Philharmonia Orchestra's Concert at St Andrew's Hall.
- Richard Penguin and Stash Kirkbride talk about music events in the NNFestival 09.
- Kate Roma talks with Amy Wragg about the last events of the Norwich Fringe Festival.
- We hear Stay Til It's Dark from the Norwich Fringe festival.<
17:33 minutes (8.61 MB)
Mike King from Norwich's Assembly House introduces Stash Kirkbride and Alison Turner to dobro guitar playing.