Laurence Scott's Tuesday Evening Club
Turn on. Tune in. Drop all expectations.
Presented by: Laurence Scott
Produced by: Adam 'Neddy' Nelson
On air: Tuesday 18:30 - 20:00
Join Laurence Scott’s Tuesday Evening Club! Come and enroll Tuesdays 18:30 - 20:00 on Future Radio.
“Ask not what the Tuesday Evening Club can do for you. Ask what you can do for your Tuesday Evening Club.” - John F. Kennedy.
“To Tuesday Evening Club, or not to Tuesday Evening Club, that is the question” - William Shakespeare.
“One small step for Laurence, one giant leap for Laurencekind” - Neil Armstrong.5 facts about Laurence (written by Adam):
Laurence tries to play the didgeridoo
Laurence's favorite person in the whole wide world is his good friend, Adam
Laurence is completely mad and very random
Laurence is studying politics at A-Level
Laurence has been presenting his radio show on Future Radio since 14 years old and presented his first show at 11 years old
Adam is a very good tennis player, as I have found out getting beaten by him twice!
Adam is obsessed, beyond the usual British obsession, with the weather
Adam is a teaching assistant
Adam has awful taste in music (which is quite amusing)
Adam is unintentionally funny
This section of the website
might will be updated regularly.
Laurence on Twitter
Laurence on Facebook
Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to have a look at what's on this week's Tuesday Evening Club.
- The football managers retirement home! Hear the world premiere of the advert on the show.
- This week's pointless text in topic is extended film puns, where I'm asking for you to take a film and make it sound like it's longer than it is! Get your think caps on!
- Plus, celebrity sports days, the ironing surfing board and Einstein hairspray
That's on your ghetto blaster Tuesday 18:30 - 20:00. Turn on. Tune in. Drop all expectations.
Toodle pip for now...
I'm back! On this week's Tuesday Evening Club...
- Famous person rhyming slang! I'd like your help to create a dictionary of famous people rhyming slang. You could have, for example, Nick Clegg = "Egg". Join in on Twitter or Facebook, or post a comment below.
- Find out what a member of the royal family has requested for their visit to my sixth form (you're not going to believe this one!)
- Barbara Striesand launched her own dog hoodie, KISS launched their own coffin and now... I launch the (bad) celebrity merchandise supermarket! Coming soon to a town near you!
As my guests this week are the local band Dying Breeds, here's a taster of their music...
Turn on, tune in and drop all expectations - Tuesday @ 6.30 pm!
Hello my fellow Tuesday Evening Clubbers!
We're not on the radio this week (23rd April). I know, you must be sobbing into your keyboard. Don't do that. You'll look stupid and it's really not worth it.
"SKIVER!", I imagine you're shouting at your computer screen or multimedia device. We're not skiving. Producer Adam is away for work and I have some very important but tedious work that needs to be done.
We shall reconvene next week.
On the agenda for this week's Tuesday Evening Club...
- Grim songs puns! Take a song and make it sound grim e.g. I might survive. Get in touch with me on Twitter or Facebook (I hope this topic has the oppositte effects and cheers you up!)
- My latest compilation album especially for Kim Jong-Un, 'Kim Jong-Unwind'
- And, as people are living longer, what would an old age crisis instead of a midlife crisis be like?!
That's Tuesday 18:30 - 20:00.