Norwich castle and museum – Wall Existing Exhibition
- This exhibition explores Norwich’s medieval wall by artists Glen Jamieson and Rob Filby
- Including contemporary photography and Risograph – printed installation documenting the wall. The work is inspired by the archive of Norwich based photographer George Plunkett
- Tickets for this event are included in your admission ticket for Norwich Castle and Museum
- The castle is open from 10am – 4:30pm but the exhibition is running until January 2024
- For more information and to book tickets: https://www.museums.norfolk.gov.uk/norwich-castle/whats-on/exhibitions/wall-existing
Cool Spot Coffee Morning @ St. George Colegate
- St. George Church Colegate host their cool spot coffee morning every Wednesday from 10:30am – 1pm.
- Though conceived as a hot spot to help those in need find warmth and refreshment in the winter months, it’s running in the summer too – offering drink, cake and a warm welcome in the coolness of the church.
- No charge, everyone is welcome.
Friday 1st December
A night of Northern Soul @ The Canary Social Club
- If you’re a fan of soul music which defined generations, then head down to the Canary Social Club tonight for a night of northern, rare soul and Motown.
- The event will see some of the genre’s top DJ’s playing, with Martin Webb, Lester Surridge, Pete Woodrow, Glen Lambert and Steve Greensides all playing sets throughout the night.
- Each tune played is carefully selected by the DJ’s to ensure you’re eager to get out of your seat and dance to some of the best and perhaps forgotten tunes in the genre from the past 60 years.
- The event runs from 7:30pm until midnight, with doors opening at 7:15pm.
- Advanced tickets cost £8 and can be booked by calling the organisers on 07990 618293. Reservations can be booked up until 5pm tonight, then any remaining tickets will be available for £10 on the door.
- Do note that the event is for an 18 and over audience only.
NightFair Before Christmas @ The Halls
- The Halls are hosting their spectacular Christmas market ‘the NightFair Before Christmas’ tonight, showcasing brilliant artwork from over 40 local artists!
- The event provides an onsite bar and hosts two rooms full of artwork to browse, as well as providing you with the opportunity to chat and buy from the artists themselves!
- The event is running between 4pm – 9pm and is completely free, so just pop along and start browsing.
Future Radio Office Christmas Party @ The Mecure Hotel
- We are hosting our annual Christmas party tonight at the Mecure Hotel and are eager for some of you to come along.
- Whether you’ve only just started to listen to us or listen religiously, come along to socialise with your favourite Future Radio personalities and enjoy live music from our DJ’s, a Christmas buffet, festive games and a free photo booth.
- You can get all of this for only £25, with the party lasting from 7pm-1am.
- You can book your tickets from our Eventbrite page up until 6pm tonight. After that, tickets can still be purchased on the door!
Monday 4th December
Glass & Gold Christmas Decoration Workshop @ The Bicycle Shop
- In this 2-hour workshop, you’ll learn the magical process of verre églomisé, an age-old technique of water gilding glass.
- Working on a small square of glass, you will prepare the surface, learn how to handle loose leaf 23ct gold and how to water gild!
- When you’re all done and dusted, you’ll have a beautiful decoration to hang on your Christmas tree!
- The workshop is happening from 5:30 – 7:30pm at The Bicycle Shop on St. Benedicts Sreet.
- Get your ticket for £40 on the EventBrite website.
Youth Circus Beginners Class @ The Oak Circus Centre
- This youth class for ages 6-16 is a great opportunity for youngsters to become apart of an awe-inspiring circus!
- It begins this afternoon from 4:30 – 6pm.
- The classes utilise physical games, focusing on aerial skills, juggling, object balancing, hula hoops, handstands, solo and group acrobatics, balance and of course stretching and physical preparation.
- The full details about this class are on the Oak Circus Centre website, where you can also find taster session tickets for £14.50
The Nightmare Before Christmas @ Cinema City
- It’s the 30th anniversary of the iconic Tim Burton film – The Nightmare Before Christmas!
- In celebration of this, Cinema City are screening it at 6:30pm tonight!
- Jack Skellington, the pumpkin king of Halloween Town, is bored with doing the same thing every year for Halloween – then one day, he stumbles into Christmas Town.
- To get your tickets starting at £6, head over to the Picture House website!